Experience and Organization.
Organized Circles Exams.
We have 2049 guests and no members online
- Category: Uncategorised
- Published on Saturday, 29 March 2014 18:41
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 257
Education is part of BGSM, which aims to develop people through learning and achievement for the benefit of themselves, society and the economy. Our focus is on meeting national and regional education, skills and employment goals for individuals and employers in line with Government priorities.
At Education College teaching and student support are second to none and we have amazing campuses including:
- An all new Sixth Form College – opening 2013.
- A world-class Renewable Energies Academy – based at Wallsend riverside.
- £3.3million Aviation Academy – based at Newcastle International Airport, a 12,000m2 aircraft hangar houses aircraft including a Boeing 737.
- £21million Performance Academy – for music, media and performing arts.
- £16million Lifestyle Academy – home to a luxurious beauty salon, spa, gym and the Chefs’ Academy restaurant.